Eco-Vets

  • myersnancy16
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Our country has a real fresh water problem, in many areas the water shortage is critical. I would like to share this that will surely help in water conservation as well as our unemployed veterans:

      Eco-Vets!

      They will hire vets to install low flush toilets. A Vet can have a well paying job and 9000 gallons of water per year will be saved! They can hire wounded worriors too.

      Eco-Vets:
      http://www.indiegogo.com/Eco-Vets-We-Will-Hire-Vets-To-Install-Low-Flush-Toilets