The trouble with that intersection is that cars exiting the freeway demand to be able to continue at freeway speeds down Foothill. That is one of the mostcyclintom
The San Leandro Engineering & Transportation Dept. is hosting a public meeting on Wednesday, July 19th from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the San Leandro Main Librarychinamite57
From all the shots, Cavendish was at fault. I believe that the elbow & left leg by Sagan was instinct to stay upright. What is ironic, Cav has done this in the
- Mar 11, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.