Join us to celebrate Dr. Pauline Khumbah's life....

  • Henry Atem
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
      Dear friends,

      On behalf of my family, I'll like to invite you all to join us for a celebration of the life of Dr. Pauline Khumbah (my mom's elder sister) who passed away in Fontem, Cameroon on February 25, 2009.

      The celebration will start with Holy Mass at St. Michael Catholic Church, Gainesville, GA at 8pm and will be followed by a reception and wake service in the parish hall.

      St. Michael Catholic Church
      1440 Pearce Circle
      Gainesville, Georgia 30501

      Directions:
      - I-85 North
      - Exit 113 (i.e, I-985 North to Gainesville)
      - Left at light off exit (Jesse Jewell Pkwy)
      - Right on Downey St. (i.e., 4 or 5 lights on Jesse Jewell)
      - Go about 1/2 mile, Church on left.

      Due to time constraints, we won't have any booklets, so please carry your Cameroon Hymnals with you as you come for mass.

      My family will deeply appreciate your prayers as we continue to deal with this loss.

      For more info, contact:
      Josephine Atem (404) 384 6524
      Judith Atem (404) 547 5138
      Pauline Atem (770) 310 8960
      Fr. Henry Atem (706) 254 9822

      Take care and God bless you all

      In Christ

      Fr. Henry Atem

      P.S. Please, forward this info as need be.

    • Henry Atem
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
        This will take place this Friday, March 6, 2009. I'm sorry for omitting this vital piece of info.

        Thanks

        Fr. Henry

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2009
            Father Atem,
                    Our neuropathic senses to deal with grief are still in their embryonic stages 2000 years after our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross to safe the world of unrighteous people.

            However, hope with our blazing prayers, you and your family will find comfort in the sweet memories and lessons you learnt from your now transitioned Aunty..the life she led, the joy she exhumed, her wit and all the virtues!

            Ashia 4 such a big loss and May her Soul rest gracefully..

            Namaya Eyoh Sr
            ATL

            "Nothing is easy for the unwilling"

            To: CCC_ATLANTA@yahoogroups.com; ACCDF-GA@yahoogroups.com; birocolga@yahoogroups.com
            From: henatem@...
            Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 05:14:07 -0800

[...]

            Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.