Third sunday

  • Sabina K Jules
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009

      Brother and sisters,
      Third sunday is in two weeks.

      Mass
      Since we are yet to constitute a choir and agree on practice day/time, I will put together common songs for our use on the 18th.

      Entertainment
      Please Collette and Yeti, if you are on the forum could you let us know your plans for the 18th.

      Hope you all have started the New Year on a good foot as I have done. More blessings to you all this year.

      in Christ
      Sister Sabine.

      NB: Please if you have the emails of the other officials in our group please let me have them so I can include them in the forum. I know the following are in the forum already:

      Entertainment (Collette & Yeti)
      Publicity  (Sebastian & Kila)

      Sabina K. Jules
      "We can do no great things, only small things with great Love"
      "Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot remove"

    • Kila Fobi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
        Yes I answer present for my boss and I ha ha ha.Sister Sabine is Fr around/I have been trying to reach him....

        Strength does not come from winning.
        Your struggles develop your strengths.
        When you go through hardships
        and decide not to surrender,
        that is strength."

        ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
          Hello all,
          Peace and God's blessings for the new year. Here with a short menu list for the 18th.

          Baked or fried chicken, wings or thighs
          Doughnuts or puff-puff
          Jelof or fried rice
          Accra beans or banana
          Sandwiches
          Water
          Disposable spoons, forks, cups and napkins.

          Feel free to add to the list. I do not have phone numbers to call so I am going to assume those with access to the forum will act on this.

          Ma Yeti

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
            My suggestion will be that we leave out rice because cleaning is usually a problem when we spill. Do more dry foods. The rest of the list is fine.

            Also the water should be the very small bottles -- one glass to avoid waste.

            I will bring plates/napkins. Think that is what we need with finger foods.

            Stay blessed.