Fwd: Free medical exams in Covington/Conyers area

  • Gerard Tangka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Tangka, Florence K. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCCDPHP) <fbt9@...>
    Date: Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM
    Subject: FW: Free medical exams in Covington/Conyers area
    To: Gerard Tangka <gerard.tangka@...>

    Can share this with CCC and BFU

    From: Tracey, Angie (CDC/OID/NCHHSTP)
    Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:35 AM
    Subject: Free medical exams in Covington/Conyers area

    <<1National Health Care Day Alliance.doc>> This is not a routine CFG announcement but it’s such a great opportunity that I wanted to share it with you.  A medical office in Covington that serves the east metro area is having free medical exams and has asked my help in getting the word out to the community.  If you live in the Conyers/Covington area, please feel free to share this info (see attached) with your friends and family to provide access to this free health assessment by area doctors.

    Blessings and good health!

    Angie Tracey