Re: [CCC_ATLANTA] FW: Electronic Survey of Health and Life Insurance Knowledge, Attitudes and Behaviors Among African Immigrants in the USA

  • dctayong@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      Gerard ,
      Thanks very much

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Gerard Tangka <gerard.tangka@...>
      To: CCC_ATLANTA@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: 'Martin Ayim' <atakyen2002@...>
      Sent: Fri, Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am
      Subject: [CCC_ATLANTA] FW: Electronic Survey of Health and Life Insurance Knowledge, Attitudes and Behaviors Among African Immigrants in the USA

      You chose to allow Gerard Tangka (gerard.tangka@...) even though this message failed authentication
      Click to disallow | Boxbe

      Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen,

      I want to share with you a link to a survey being conducted by
      ·         Martin Ayim, Ph.D.,MPH - Professor of Health Education at Grambling State University, Louisiana.
      ·         Fabian Nabangi, Ph.D. MPA - Associate Professor of Public Administration at Grambling State University, Louisiana

      I hope the Cameroonian Catholic Community will participate and encourage others to do so.

      Gerard