Special Invitation from the Sobans

  • Beltus Ntopi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Dear Members of the Cameroon Catholic Community,

      On behalf of the members of Sasse Alumni Association Georgia Chapter (SOBA GA), I would like to personally invite all of you to our end of year fun raising Gala. As you all know, over the years we have come together as a community to enjoy ourselves on Dec 24th and this year will not be any different. It will be a night of fun so please don`t miss out. See the flyer below and please help us spread the word.

      Thank You,
      Beltus Ntopi
      President SOBA GA