Mass next sunday

  • Sabina K Jules
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
      Dear members,
      Next Sunday's celebration will be our own community Christmas celebration. Please indicate if you will bring a snack or drink so that we make it a festive one. Tell your friends/family who are not yet subscribed to this group.

      I am putting together the songs to send to Father to make copies.

      Thanks

      sister Sabine.

      Sabina K. Jules
      "We can do no great things, only small things with great Love"
      "Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot remove"

    • Judith Atem
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
        I will bring chocolate cake...

        Judith Atem
        National Society of Black Engineers
        SPSU Chapter President

        "To increase the number of culturally responsible black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community"