Islam is African; Christianity isn't!

  • AKOH ASA'NA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      If you happen to be ...African and you hear the claim that Christianity came to Africa with colonialism, I'd love to hear what your responses would be.

      If you happen to be in a thoughtful conversation with a Muslim colleague who says or makes the implication that Islam is a traditional African religion and Christianity is not, I'd like to hear the level of your argument.

      Professor Oden shares his research and insight into these questions in the videos below:

      http://www.dts.edu/media/play/libyan-christianity-4-why-are-we-talking-about-lybia-thomas-c-oden/

      There are four main lectures and this is #4. To access the earlier lectures please click here

      If the link does not open, please copy and paste.

      Enjoy

      Together let us hold our leaders accountable. For more information order my book: How a Country Treats its Citizens No Longer Exclusive Domestic Concern from www.amazon.com; www.barnesandnoble.com; www.borders.co.uk