Bishop Lysinge will retire on 28th December,2013.

  • AKOH ASA'NA
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2013

      Dear brothers and sisters, many of you have been asking me: what will happen to you now? Some have called asking if by this announcement I have been transferred to another diocese? My explanation is simple: with the appointment of our Coadjutor Bishop, what this means is that after fourteen years as Bishop of Mamfe, and forty-seven years as a priest, by the grace of God, the Holy Father rightfully thinks that I deserve some rest from active pastoral ministry. I will therefore, be at the service of my bishop, the Most Rev. Andrew Nkea, once I hand over the baton to him upon reaching the canonical age for the retirement of bishops, on December 28, 2013.

      Let us go forward with joy, bearing witness to Christ, so that our diocese will be a place of encounter with the living God, who has sent us his Son. All is grace, from the beginning till now, and his grace is always enough, for his power is shown in our limitations. Grace before, grace now, and grace after! Amen!

       +Francis T. Lysinge

        Bishop of Mamfe

      Cuida tus palabras porque se volverán actos. Cuida tus actos porque serán costumbres .Cuida tus costumbres porque se formará tu destino Y tu destino será tu vida MAHATMA GANDHI.

      Watch your thoughts because they become words. Watch your words because they will become actions. Watch your actions because they would become a habit. Watch your habits because they will become your destiny. And your destiny is your life. MAHATMA GANDHI .

      VIELEN DANK-GEMAN ;

      MERCI BEAUCOUP-FRENCH ;

      THANK YOU VERY MUCH-ENGLISH;

      TANTE GRAZIE-ITALIAN ;