Friday laugh

  • Pryde Ndingwan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 8:21 AM
      A judge enters the courtroom, strikes the gavel and says, "Before I begin this trial, I have an announcement to make. The lawyer for the defense has paid me $15,000 to swing the case his way. The lawyer for the plaintiff has paid me $10,000 to swing the case her way. In order to make this a fair trial, I am returning $5,000 to the defense."

      --
       Pryde N. Ndingwan,Esq.

                   The Pryde Law Immigration Firm
                         3772 Pleasant dale rd ste 146
                                 Atlanta GA 30340
                                           Tel:(770) 549-9236
                                           Fax:(770)934-4420
                                           prydelaw.com

      NOTICE
      This transmission and any attachments may contain confidential privileged Attorney-Client information intended solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or forwarding to third parties without prior written consent from Pryde Immigration Law Firm is prohibited.

      If you received this transmission by error, please permanently delete immediately and notify our office by reply email or telephone.
      Please be advised that, an attorney-client relationship does not exist without an Agreement for legal representation executed by both parties including payment terms and work to be performed.

      Thank you