Fw: [Shesa USA] CNN Hero this week

  • Didier Melone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      We must applaud, commend and acknowledge good deeds. Dr George Bwelle  from Cameroon could be the CNN Hero for 2013. Please click on the link below to read his story.
      Go to http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/nom/ and nominate Dr Georges Bwelle to be the 2013 CNN Hero. Please spread the link. Let's get the recognition that one of ours deserves. We thank you in advance.
      Didier Melone
      213-884-3305

      "Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them." -   William  Shakespear
      "The problem is not in our imagination and creativity but in our ability to trust one another, support one another and pay the ultimate price for what we truly believe in." - (Didier Melone, 2012).