Atlanta Lions and ALKA Barbecue Fundraising!!!

  • Oruh Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013

    Good Day Parents/fans

                         The Atlanta Lions Family, a Cameroonian Soccer team here in the ATL, will like to thank all the parents who made sure their kids participated in the Atlanta Lions Kids Academy(ALKA) soccer camp every Sunday for the past two months.We had a total of about 30 kids participate this year and hoping to get more next year.The camp is still in session every Sunday from 5pm at the Hammond Park in Sandy Springs. It's free, so parents, you are encouraged to bring your kids.
                        That said, Atlanta Lions will be taking part in this years' CAMSA (Cameroon Student's Association) soccer tournament, scheduled to take place from August 15th to 18th in Oklahoma City. As a yearly tradition , we organize a barbecue fundraising to help raise funds for the trip. This year we are inviting the Cameroonian community at large to come out in your numbers and support us. Last year the tournament had 15 Cameroonian soccer teams from different states and I'm proud to say that Atlanta Lions won it overall and the plan is to repeat this year. Remember, part of the proceeds from the fundraising will go towards sustaining the Atlanta Lions Kids Academy. We issue receipts to all our donors, your contributions will be tax deductible. The event is scheduled for Sunday, June 23rd, from 2pm-9pm. Hammond Park Address is:

    705 Hammond Dr
    Sandy Springs Ga, 30328.

    Thanks

    Atlanta Lions