A BIG THANK YOU

  • FIDELIS AGBOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      My dear brothers and sisters of the Cameroon Community, I want to give you all a big Thank you for the hectic presence and support you all accorded me and the entire Agbor Family for the death of our father, Sessekou Ojong Agbor. Words alone could not express the support you all gave us. I can not begin to thank each of the various friends and families that left their homes on that beautiful Saturday night to come to our wake. Many more thanks to all the groups that made their Presence known either through their beautiful voices in singing the famous Motto or beautiful ladies whose uniforms one could not miss in identifying their affiliations….Just in case you missed it, I am referring to the SOBANs, the CWA-GA. Many more thanks to all the women who came to help us decorate and clean the hall before and after the event. Thank you all to the friends of the veterans who made their presence known and a big Thank you to all my friends who made it from Out of Town. Thanks to the MCs, the Chaplain and anyone that played a role in the wake. Thanks to all our extended family members who made their presence known.  Special Thank you goes to the MECA-GA men and women who pulled all the stops to ensure that we had many more to eat and drink. Yes, there was excess food and drinks for all. Also Thank you to the Non Manyu folks that brought food and drinks. Thank you to the greater Cameroon Community for the support. We appreciate your effort and concern. Thank you to the EjaghamNjemaya folks of Georgia for their support. This occasion could not have been extremely successful without the presence of the Ekpe USA, its affiliates and non Ekpe USA members. You all buried your differences and came together to help bury my father, the eldest  Sessekou in our village. I hope we all continue in that spirit.

      Currently we are in Kumba in preparation for the removal of the corps. If I miss any one in this Thank You message, I apologize.

      The village had been preparing since last week to receive the corps and, through your general support, we are also ready to take our dad home. Here is a summarized program.

      Thursday, June 20……………………………………….Wake Keeping in Kumba without the Corps

      Friday, June 21…………………………………………..Removal of corps and procession to Mamfe/Village

      Saturday, June 22………………………………………..Church Service and Burial.

      For more information, please call my Cameroon Number at 50995104

      Major Agbor, Fidelis

      For the Family