Re: [CCC_ATLANTA] Steubenville Atlanta Youth Retreat

  • Lilian Nukuna
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hey Judith, I just deposited $77.50 in to the account for Kena Fomunung.
      Thanks so much for what you do.
      Lilian Fomunung.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 29, 2013, at 10:22 PM, Judith Atem <missj_0528@...> wrote:

       Dear parents, as announced during our mass last weekend, we are fast approaching the date for the Steubenville Youth Retreat. Early bird registration Deadline is Saturday June 1st. Again as announced the church will pay 50% ($77.50) of the $155 registration cost for those who pay on the early bird deadline. Parents are responsible for the remaining $77.50. Those who do not make this deadline will pay the full $155 + $20 late fee.

      Please deposit payments into the CCC Bank account with the information below:

      Suntrust Bank
      Acct #: 1000106781007
      771 Roscoe Rd
      Newnan, GA 30263

      Please contact me when a deposit is made so it can be accounted for. Also let me know if you have questions and/or concerns

      From zumba fundraising event, the following have these amounts towards registrations
      Ake Tayong - $80
      Bemsi Wallang - $20

      Retreat Info
      Friday July 19th - Sunday July 21st
      Gwinnett Arena

      Thanks
      Judith A.

      "To increase the number of culturally responsible black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community"

    • Judith Atem
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2013
      Dear CCC family,
      Our teens made Lifeteen magazine!! This issue discusses resources available to parishes to help them with their Teen initiatives. We are pictured on the page that covers teaching material based on the Steubenville Retreat last year(See attached). Being our first time to the retreat, to be published in the magazine is awesome!! Looking forward to this year's retreat and hoping for an even better and more fulfilling experience.
      Enjoy!

      The following are registered for the 2013 conference
      Ake Tayong
      Ralph Tangka
      Bemsi Wallang
      Zuriel Tabe
      Nji Tuma
      Gima Tuma
      Kena Fommunung
      Ada Alarms

      If your son/daughter's name is not on this list that means you did not contact me and/or made payment by the June 1st deadline. Registration is still available however parent is reponsible for full late payment of $175.