Atlanta Lions Kids Academy (ALKA) Soccer Camp!!!!!

  • Oruh Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
    Dear Parents,

    The Atlanta Lions Family is proud to announce the first edition of the Atlanta Lions Kids Academy (ALKA) Soccer Camp. This camp will start on Sunday April 7th from 5pm to 6pm; and will continue every Sunday for the month of April (April 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th). The camp is for kids between the ages of 4 and 13yrs old. We don't have insurance yet, so make sure your child is covered. This is a great opportunity for our kids to maintain a healthy lifestyle and interact with their role models. Most importantly, it is FREE and will be FUN for the kids. Please don't let your kids hear about this from their friends at school, they need to experience it themselves.

    The address is:

    Hammond Park
    705 Hammond Dr
    Sandy Springs,
    GA 30328

    Thanks

    Lewis (Team Captain)
    Mike Armstrong Oruh, ATL Lions CFO/Chief Treasurer

    NB:Details attached to this email.HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

    "Fear is not good at all. It is a trap used by the enemy to keep you from operating in the will of God. It is not by strength or by might but by the spirit that victory is conquered in Jesus mighty name.(Zech 4:6)"
    GOD BLESS U