Kids -Participation For The Cultural Nite!!

  • Kila Fobi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Dear Parents,

      it is that time again for the ACCDF Cultural Day!May 19th 2012.I am calling on all parents who are
      interested in having their kids participate in the kids program , to send their names to me at kila4b@....

      This year we have a couple of activities for them.Please do your part by :
      *Emailing their names to me
      *Make sure they practice any line we send to them
      *Dressing them in full African regalia.
      To be in the parade you must be in an African attire to participate.

      Please send me the names of our children who are graduating this year from high school.
      They will have to be present on Saturday May 19th to get the surprise we have for them.

      We look forward to make this year's cultural nite a blast..

      Aunty Kils
      4044245900