FW: Auditions

  • FIDELIS AGBOR
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011

       We have started the process of selecting actors and actresses for our next highly anticipated drama movie. Since this is a Cameroon oriented movie, we are giving Cameroonians a chance to audition for some positions before sending the request to the general public. Interested individuals should contact us by Monday, 3rd October, so that your name can be forwarded to the selecting official. Auditions will be extended to the general public soon after. The following positions are available so please send me a private email if you are interested.

       PositionNumber
       Doctor1
       Store Clerk1
       Secretary1
       Comedian1
       Mother1
       Soldiers10
       Waitress1
       Lawyer1
       Nurse  1
       Nurse Aid1
       Court Room Audience15
       Comedy Club Audience20
       Receptionist1

    • FIDELIS AGBOR
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011

         We have started the process of selecting actors and actresses for our next highly anticipated drama movie. Since this is a Cameroon oriented movie, we are giving Cameroonians a chance to audition for some positions before sending the request to the general public. Interested individuals should contact us by Monday, 3rd October, so that your name can be forwarded to the selecting official. Auditions will be extended to the general public soon after. The following positions are available so please send me a private email if you are interested. Prior knowledge of each profession not needed rather the ability to act and look like one.

         PositionNumber
         Doctor1
         Store Clerk1
         Secretary1