Re: [CCC_ATLANTA] CHOIR PRACTICE

  • Marcelline Tuma
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 2 7:00 AM
      I will not be able to make it because I am out of town.
      Ma Yeti

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 2 7:05 AM
        Cannot make it either - will be in DC over weekend.
        Namsie

        Go placidly amidst the noise and haste,
        And remember what peace there may be in silence.
        -Desiderata-

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 2 2:06 PM
          My sister and I will be out of town.

          Judith Atem
          National Society of Black Engineers
          SPSU Chapter President

          "To increase the number of culturally responsible black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community"

          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 2 7:52 PM

          Please, join Us for the Wake keeping and celebration of life for Pastor Elizabeth Mbake
          at the Sea Breeze (5075 Austell Rd, GA)

          See attached flier for details

          Thank you

          Namaya Eyoh Sr
          On behalf of the family

          "Nothing is easy for the unwilling"

        • Kila Fobi
          Message 5 of 23 , Jul 6 11:46 AM
            WOW!!!To all those who missed the choir practice yesterday hmm hmm
            words alone cannot describe what went on that house!!
            I swear say wuna miss something haba!!!

            Let me personally thank Kenneth and Chu the 2 of you have
            and will change our CCC forever!!!

            Kenny the way you handle the drums...sss
            Cathedral choir director lie yi self

            Chu was just going and going on the piano!!!
            da Mfumeeee on the organ hmm hmm
            just took us back to when the Pope was in Cameroon!!

            We had a great time Nain da songs dem still di ring for ma head!!!!

            "We don come Cameroon Choir Ga we don...

            ''The Chrismas bells....ding dong..ding!!!!!!!"

            Well rendez vous in August!!!
            Dey way choir bi sweet and the number of people wey dem show up
            yi look say say 2 days a month no go correct for
            all that mighty plans wey we get.

            I am anxiously waiting for the next practice...
            in the meantime you all have a blessed week.

            N:B
            Mr & Mrs Njowir thank you again for offering your home to be our practice ground.
            Headman of Parish council  we di wait your final conclusion oh!!!

            Kila(Choir member)

            " If you cannot find happiness along the road,
            You will not find it at the end of the road."

            Message 6 of 23 , Jul 6 2:22 PM
                 Sister,
                      I wish to acknowledge your compliment to us,after the last
              choir rehearsal.Its a gift from God,and we have to use in his glorification.
                 I know our community will grow from strength to strength,because Rev.Akem
              has a voice that is able to pull down the roof of the church,of which i,m sure everybody is always awake during mass,and again i know that,added with a strong choir,will bring more catholic christian even converts to our church,as they will be saying it was wanderful.I can,t miss another church service.
                 Thank you,remain blessed.
                         Kenneth

              Message 7 of 23 , Jul 6 3:52 PM
                Kenneth i couldnt agree with Ma Kila more. U and chu are just the best. Thx for joining the choir.

                Nain

                Message 8 of 23 , Jul 6 4:35 PM
                  It was definitely memorable last night as Kenneth and Chu transformed an ordinary rehearsal to a session of beautiful melodies. Their presence really reassures us of the outstanding talent we have among us. As we build and grow, we are encouraging all those who love to sing or play any instrument, to come out and join us. Bring your songs and your talent so we can create something wonderful for our monthly church service and community.

                  Please send an email to Mrs Evelyn Asana-Akoh (eadio2000@...) to let her know you would like to join the CCC_Choir. Don't be shy. Come out and join us!!!

                  Sebastian Wallang
                  Choir Member

                  Message 9 of 23 , Aug 13, 2009
                    OK its' me again

                    I told you all about the choir practice we had last month.
                    Now you all have the opportunity to witness it again.

                    We will be having choir practice this Saturday, August 15Th at 5pm
                    at Ma Kuna's residence.

                    Thank you Ma Kuna for accepting to be our permanent host.
                    We invite anybody interested to join us.

                    .For questions call Nain at 678 849 9163 or call Lilian at 404 934 2385

                    Message 10 of 23 , Nov 5, 2009
                      Hello there, This is a friendly reminder that there will be a choir practice on Saturday, November 7th 2009 at 5pm prompt. This is in preparation for our upcoming anniversary/thanksgiving mass.

                      Address is
                      3773 Chamblee Tucker Rd
                      Atlanta, GA 30341

                      Call 404 849 9163 with questions

                      Nain
                    • anwi.myway
                      Message 11 of 23 , Nov 5, 2009
                        Sister Evelyn,
                        I am not in Atlanta. I moved from Savannah to New Mexico. As time goes on or as soon as I settle in my new State I will try
                        by all possible means to support our choire. I have beening get very good information how the choire is doing and performing. Thanks be to God. God Bless and by for now.
                        Florence Fonjong

                        Hello there, This is a friendly reminder that there will be a choir practice on Saturday, November 7th 2009 at 5pm prompt. This is in preparation for our upcoming anniversary/thanksgiving mass.

                        Address is
                        3773 Chamblee Tucker Rd
                        Atlanta, GA 30341

                        Call 404 849 9163 with questions

                        Nain

                          Medical Billing Training
                        Earn a degree in Medical Billing on-line or at a campus near you!
                        MyHealthSchoolInfo.com

                      • evelyn Asana-Akoh
                        Message 12 of 23 , Nov 12, 2009
                          Hello there, This is a friendly reminder that our last choir practice before our big day is scheduled for Friday, November 13th 2009 at 6pm prompt.

                          Address is
                          3773 Chamblee Tucker Rd
                          Atlanta, GA 30341

                          Call 404 849 9163 with questions

                          Nain

                          Let us hold our leaders accountable for human rights violations in Africa. Learn more by ordering a copy of Harry Akoh's How a Country Treats its Citizens No Longer Exclusive Domestic Concern  www.amazon.com; www.barnesandnoble.com; www.borders.co.uk
                        • evelyn Asana-Akoh
                          Message 13 of 23 , Dec 10, 2009
                            This is a friendly reminder that there will be a choir practice session this Saturday, December 12 2009 at 5pm prompt. This is in preparation for our Advent/christmas mass. I love christmas! can't wait to start singing christmas carols with you all. We are open to new members.

                            Address:
                            3773 Chamblee Tucker Rd
                            Atlanta, Ga, 30340

                            Nain
                            404 849 9163

                                Message 16 of 23 , Jun 9, 2010
                                  Hello everyone, This is a friendly reminder that there will be a choir practice on Friday, June 11 2010 at 6pm prompt. New members are welcomed.

                                  The Address is

                                  Message 17 of 23 , Jun 10, 2010
                                    I am sorry all, the choir practice tomorrow will be postponed to next Friday. I have a very bad cold, just can't make it.

                                    Thanks for understanding.

                                    Nain
                                  • evelyn Asana-Akoh
                                    Message 18 of 23 , Jul 23 9:53 AM
                                      Hello everyone, This is a friendly reminder that there will be a choir practice
                                      today at 6pm in preparation of the Arch Bishop of Atlanta's visit to our
                                      community. Since we will have a joint choir on that day, all the alumni are
                                      invited to participate in the practice. We will have practice every Friday from
                                      now on until the D day.

                                      Address is
                                      Holy Cross Catholic Church

                                      Message 19 of 23 , Jul 30 12:59 PM
                                        Hello everyone, This is a friendly reminder that there will be a choir practice
                                        tomorrow Saturday at 5pm in preparation of the Arch Bishop of Atlanta's visit to
                                        our

                                        community. Since we will have a joint choir on that day, all the alumni are
                                        encouraged to participate in the practice.

                                        Message 20 of 23 , Jul 31 12:48 PM
                                          Hello everyone,,

                                          sorry of the inconvenience .Our choir practice schedule for today has been canceled.
                                          We will be meeting same time,same venue next weekend..

                                          have a great weekend
                                          kila on behalf of Nain