Birocol vs. Sasse

  • AKOH ASA'NA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011

      As the first Vicariate Apostolic of Cameroon, the local Ordinary Peter Rogan cognizant of the need for indigenous priests created the Holy Family Minor Seminary in St. Joseph’s College, Sasse in 1957. Upon his retirement in 1961, his successor Bishop Jules Joseph Willem Peeters transferred the minor seminary from Sasse to its present location in Small Soppo on September 26, 1964 and renamed it Bishop Rogan College Minor Seminary.

      To continue reading click or copy and paste:
      http://www.birocolexsa.org/index.html

      Together let us hold our leaders accountable. For more information order my book: How a Country Treats its Citizens No Longer Exclusive Domestic Concern from www.amazon.com; www.barnesandnoble.com; www.borders.co.uk