Wakekeeping for Hon JB on Friday 3/4/11

  • winifred vanyounga
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 20 KB
    Good morning Ladies,

    Here is the menu for our Fallen Soldier’s Wakekeeping on Friday.  Ni JB as we all called him loved to entertain  for those of us who had an opportunity to know him.  This Friday the Planning Committee is calling on all the  women to come out and show their support to him and his family.  Please let’s do what we can to make this a successful evening.  Forward this mail to as many groups as possible.  Thank you all in advance for your time and effort.

    Winifred Njowir

    On behalf of the Planning Committee

    The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.

    ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~

    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

    SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc. Live Solid. Bank Solid. is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
    [ST:XCL]

  • Elizabeth Wallang
    Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi Wini,

      Two pans of puff puff and 1 chicken from me.

      Thanks!
      Eli Wallang

      Sent from my MOTOBLUR™ smartphone on AT&T

      Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 20 KB
      Good evening ladies,

      I want to thank all the ladies who so far have volunteered to participate in the wake for our Fallen Soldier  Ni JB as of 10:45pm today.  As he will always say “I appreciate you!”  We are doing very well so far, as you all can see we have a little ways to go and the list will be done.  Please let’s do what we can to make this a successful evening by picking an item from the list by tomorrow evening.  Thank you all in advance for your time and effort.

       Please forward to as many groups as possible.  Thank you

      Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 21 KB
      Good morning ladies,

      I want to thank all the ladies who so far have volunteered to participate in the wake for our Fallen Soldier  Ni JB as of 7:00am today.  As he will always say “I appreciate you!”  We are doing very well so far, as you all can see we have a little ways to go and the list will be done.  We encourage those who have not selected a dish yet to pick one so we can complete this list by tonight.  Thank you all in advance for your time and effort.

    • auntiemmie@yahoo.com
      Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2011
        Hay Ms Kuns, Happy N/Yr and two thumbs up to u all. The Musa's will provide dresses n shoes 4 the Bujung gals. Auntie Emmie

        Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2011
        • 1 Attachment
        • 22 KB
        Good evening Awesome ladies,

        I want to thank all the ladies who are making this list for our Fallen Soldier  Ni JB look like a piece of cake.  As of 5:45pm today the response has been like no other.  As he will always say “I appreciate you!”  We encourage those who have not yet selected a dish to pick one so we can complete this list by tonight.  Thank you all in advance for your time, effort and over whelming response to this call.

        Winifred Njowir

        On behalf of the Planning Committee

        The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.

        ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~

        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
        The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

        SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc. Live Solid. Bank Solid. is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
        [ST:XCL]

      • Paulette Djachechi
        Message 7 of 7 , Mar 4, 2011
          Ms Kuns,
          Please put me down for 2 trays of boiled corn.

          God Bless,
          Paulette Djachechi

          To: accdf-ga@yahoogroups.com; accdf-ga@yahoogroups.com; ccc_atlanta@yahoogroups.com; camfestplanners@yahoogroups.com; camga@yahoogroups.com; bfu-ga@yahoogroups.com; bali-ga@yahoogroups.com; harmony_sisters@yahoogroups.com; opsa_ga@yahoogroups.com; opsa-ga@yahoogroups.com