Fw: 'Life isn't about how to dance in the rain

  • quinban55@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009

      --- On Fri, 5/8/09, Paddy Ndole <p_ndole@...> wrote:

      From: Paddy Ndole <p_ndole@...>
      Subject: Fw: 'Life isn't about how to dance in the rain
      Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 9:40 AM

      Paddy Ndole
      "Lord… today, please help me to go as far as 75 smiles per hour. Amen"

      From: drekema <drekema@...>
      Subject: 'Life isn't about how to dance in the rain
      To: "George M" <sub_saharan@...>
      Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 12:11 AM

      'Life isn't about how to
      survive the storm, but

      how to dance in the rain.

      I claimed it for you - now claim it for me.
      God has more than a thousand
      Ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about.
      Here is your financial blessing!

      It's a simple prayer, do you have 30 Seconds?

      Don't sleep on this...Someone recently read this for the first time and
      Received exactly enough for a $0 balance on all credit cards.

      If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this e-mail.

      Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God
      ,
      I pray to you that you
      Abundantly bless my family and me.
      I know that you recognize, that a
      Family is more than just a mother, father, sister
      ,
      brother, husband and
      Wife, but all who believe and trust in You.

      GOD, I send up a prayer request for
      financial blessing for not only the
      Person who sent this to me,
      but for me and all that I have forwarded
      Thi s message on to.
      And that the power of joined prayer by those who Believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything.!
      I thank you in
      Advance for your blessings.
      God, deliver the person reading this right
      Now from debt and debt burdens.

      Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a
      good steward over all that you
      Have given me GOD, for I know how
      wonderful and mighty you are and how
      If we just obey you and walk in your word
      and have the faith of a
      Mustard seed that you will pour out blessings.
      I thank you now Lord for
      The recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come,
      Because I know you are not done with me yet.
      In Jesus name Amen

      TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have
      Caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing That you know He loves. Peace and Blessings....
      Have Faith

      8 angels are sent 2 you,

      You must send them to 8 people includ ing me
      (I sent it to more than 8 and so can you) ...

      In 8 minutes you will receive something you have long awaited