[Bali-GA] ACCDF-GA Elections Meeting on October 23rd @ The Elonges

  • winifred vanyounga
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010

      Thanks to Dr. and Mrs. Elonge for accepting to host our Election Meeting.

       Saturday October 22nd  @  8:30pm

       4220 Deerwood PKWY   Smyrna, GA 30082

      Phone #  (404) 915-3347 and Mrs Elonge's number is (770) 364-8148

      We are encouraging all registered groups to come in their numbers and participte in this process, so together we continue to build our community.

      If you will be attending for the first time, please be on time as we pride ourselves in starting on time.  Map quest has been known to take people off track sometimes, so call the host ahead of time and get driving directions to make your life much easier.

      Please pass this on to all the other groups not listed above.  Thank you

      Winifred Njowir

      Secretary

      A positive attitude produces infinite possibilities.

      DOM

    • winifred vanyounga
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2010

        Thanks to Dr. and Mrs. Elonge for accepting to host our Election Meeting.

         Saturday October 23nd  @  8:30pm

         4220 Deerwood PKWY   Smyrna, GA 30082

        Phone #  (404) 915-3347 and Mrs Elonge's number is (770) 364-8148

        We are encouraging all registered groups to come in their numbers and participte in this process, so together we continue to build our community.  If you have not responded to the Electorial Committee's mail and will like to run, time is running out!

        If you will be attending for the first time, please be on time as we pride ourselves in starting on time.  Map quest has been known to take people off track sometimes, so call the host ahead of time and get driving directions to make your life much easier.

        Ladies please bring your best dish and guys, your brown bag.

        We make hosting easy by supporting our host.  Thank you