Request for email addresses

  • Sabina K Jules
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18 10:45 AM
      Brothers and sisters,
      Let us not leave the steam to fizzle out. There is enormous enthousiasm to our initiative and we should not slow down. Please send me the names of interested Catholic Christians that you know so that I invite them to join our yahoo group. I have already copied some names from the email that Father sent out initally announcing the first Mass. I have therefore invited them already. I have also received some names from Evelyne. Please send me more emails so that we set the ball rolling and start discussions to gather ideas on how we should make our monthly mass a want-to-attend event for all. Have a blessed day.

      Sister Sabine.

      Sabina K. Jules
      "We can do no great things, only small things with great Love"
      "Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot remove"