3816Fwd: Send us your Announcement for the May 2014 CCC Bulletin TODAY ...

  • Seb Wallang
    May 12, 2014
      Hello Everyone,

      Our monthly Cameroon Catholic Community Mass is on Sunday, May 18, 2014. Music shall be led by the SWESANS (Seat of Wisdom Ex-Students Association).

      The Mass will start promptly at 2:30 pm at the St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Atlanta.

      Please send in your announcements or messages to be published in this month's Church Bulletin. The announcements can be any events of interest in your life such as, anniversaries, family events, birthdays, alumni association activities, parties etc...

      Please note that any Mass Intentions have to be received in writing and confirmed prior to the Mass on Sunday or arrangements made to that effect.

      Business Owners:
      We encourage you to continue to sponsor our Church Bulletin by advertising your business activities in the space available on the back cover of the bulletin.

      Our rates are very reasonable. As low as $10 per advert per month.

      Let us know and we can accommodate your publicity needs.

      ********
      Please send us your announcements by END OF DAY, Friday, May 16, 2014.
      Any announcements received after Friday, May 16, 2014, will not be included in Sunday's Bulletin.
      *******

      Thanks for your cooperation!.

      Sebastian Wallang
      swallang@...