3804"COME!!! "TWO HEARTS VIGILS IN GEORGIA-- THIS First Friday/First Saturday----MAY 2 at 7 Churches!

  • Paulette Djachechi
    Apr 29, 2014

      From: dcg@...
      To: dcg@...
      Subject: "COME!!! "TWO HEARTS VIGILS IN GEORGIA-- THIS First Friday/First Saturday----MAY 2 at 7 Churches!
      Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:36:22 -0400

      "COME!"  COMMUNION OF REPARATION - "7"GEORGIA AREA CHURCHES!!

                  WE COME TO PRAY AND MAKE VIGIL

       FOR PEACE, LOVE AND UNITY IN THE WORLD

      Bring the family---bring a friend---pass this message to others---come and spend the evening with Our Lord and His Mother with St. Joseph in Praise and Worship praying for all our families and all our priests!-- doing the Communion of Reparation!!

      ALSO, Last chance to sign up to attend Fr. Bing's Retreat the following week, May 10 & 11, signing up at the vigil. www.allianceoftwoheartsgeorgic.com

      Friday, MAY 2,  8pm - 2am

      First Friday of THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS and the First Saturday OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

      SEVEN  CHURCHES

      ALL SAINTS -- St. Marguerite D'Youville -- Our Lady of the Americas -- Christ Our Hope

      Mother of God  --  St. John The Evangelist  --  St. Luke's

      No vigil at St. Andrew (going under construction)

       More info: www.allianceoftwoheartsgeorgia.com      www.youtube.com/athfamily    www.youtube.com/athformation

      FR. Bing & FR. Jose COMING FOR Mother's Day Weekend RETREAT-MAY 10/11

      Print out flyer from website:  www.allianceoftwoheartsgeorgia.com