3803Youth Group Steubenville Conference

  • Claire Ngengwe
    Apr 29 5:52 AM

      Hello All

      It's that time of year again, its time to start getting ready for the Steubenville Life Teen Conference.
      The conference will be July 11th - 13th at the Gwinnett Arena.
      To learn more about the conference you can visit the website at http://lifeteen.com/events/steubenville-atlanta/

      We would also like your help in raising funds to support our teens.  The donations go towards covering the registration cost, food and boarding during the three day stay.

      Follow the link below to donate to the teens or to the youth group.

      Feel free to forward the link to your family and friends. Every little bit helps and we appreciate your generosity.

      Thank You

      Claire Ngengwe