      From: Kila Fobi <kila4b@...>
      Date: 12/23/2013 9:44 AM (GMT-05:00)
      To: CAMCOGA@yahoogroups.com,ccc <CCC_ATLANTA@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CCC_ATLANTA] Please Put Our Brother Denis Bonsa In Your Prayers

      Hello everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I learnt of the passing of Denis's mother Mama Pauline Nyanjo Bonsa. After burying his father, his mom passed away a few days later on Wednesday December 18th and will be laid to rest on Friday Dec 27th.This is a very tough pill to swallow.

      Let just pray that God our Father of compassion and the Source of every comfort, should touch Denis and his family with his unfailing love, comfort them and give them the strengthen through this season of loss . May they sense his presence in this hour of need.

      Denis ashia oh..It is well ....

      Thank God you are still back home....

      aunty Kils

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic