3563Ladies Bar

  • AKOH ASA'NA
    Dec 22, 2013

      As a 501(c)3 group, any donations made to Soba can be deducted from your 2013 annual taxes. This includes anyone who buys a ticket, sponsors a table or supports the Soba cause. Contact your tax consultant for details.

      Of course our dutiful bartenders will be available to take your orders for whatever cocktails or mixers that you and your guests may need.

      All money donated to Soba will be used towards improvements of the College Science Laboratories and dormitories.

      Sincerely,

       Akoh, Asa'na

      President

      Soba-Georgia

      Together let us hold our leaders accountable. For more information order my book: How a Country Treats its Citizens No Longer Exclusive Domestic Concern from www.amazon.com; www.barnesandnoble.com; www.borders.co.uk

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic