3550Pictures With Santa On Dec 27th At The Christmas Party

  • Kila Fobi
    Dec 17, 2013
      Hello everyone, as announced in church on Sunday, we are requesting that parents skip the long lines at the mall during this season because we are bringing Santa to you...at our party!!!!!!

      We are proud to announce a partnership with one of the best Photographers in town who will be printing the pictures on the spot..Exciting right ?So please make sure you dress all our babies beautifully for their pictures.The photographer says depending on the size it will range from $7 - $10...

                Once-more thank you for your co operation and YES we stopped taking names.

      NB: On a personal note I am sorry I cant respond to all the many emails and text messages. Know that I sincerely appreciate your kind comments. I love and will do anything for our kids...my pleasure.....

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic