3545Re: [CCC_ATLANTA] 3rd Annual Cameroon Catholic Community Christmas Party Dec 27th 2013

  • Henry Atem
    Dec 16, 2013
      Dear All,

      Peace and greetings!

      I'd once more use this opportunity to invite all of you to our Cameroon Catholic Community Children's Christmas Party. It will take place on December 27, 2013 at Corpus Christi Catholic Church, 600 Mountain View Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30083.
      Annually, we use this opportunity to bring our community together to celebrate the gift of God's presence in our midst. Let our charity know no bounds. The deadline to have the names of your children given is already past. WE SHALL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE NAMES. The kids whose names have been submitted have to be there at the party to receive their gifts.

      Hope to see you all.

      God bless

      Fada Atem

      On Sunday, December 15, 2013 8:59 PM, Kila Fobi <kila4b@...> wrote: