3543Re: 3rd Annual Cameroon Catholic Community Christmas Party Dec 27th 2013

  • Kila Fobi
    Dec 16, 2013
      Thank you to all the parents who sent in the names of their kids for the Christmas Party.The last date was yesterday Dec 15th and below are the names we have . Please make sure we have their names, sex and ages correctly.Also gifts will be given only to those present.

      One of the main reasons we have the custom of giving and receiving presents at Christmas, is to remind us of the presents given to Jesus by the Wise Men who traveled a great distance following a star, to find the Christ child and to bring him gifts of : Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh.

      During Christmas we give gifts to others and especially to friends and family to symbolize :
      • the three wise men giving Jesus his gifts to prove their love and loyalty for Him.
      • to show our friends and family how much we  love and care about them
      • to make people happy especially our kids.
      • to celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ
      NB: we will like to clarify that the CCC Christmas party is not only for those who attend the monthly Cameroon Catholic community Mass it an outreach of C.C.C to the Cameroonian community at large.

      Names
      0-3yrs
      4-8yrs
      9-14yrs