3543Re: 3rd Annual Cameroon Catholic Community Christmas Party Dec 27th 2013
- Dec 16, 2013Thank you to all the parents who sent in the names of their kids for the Christmas Party.The last date was yesterday Dec 15th and below are the names we have . Please make sure we have their names, sex and ages correctly.Also gifts will be given only to those present.One of the main reasons we have the custom of giving and receiving presents at Christmas, is to remind us of the presents given to Jesus by the Wise Men who traveled a great distance following a star, to find the Christ child and to bring him gifts of : Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh.During Christmas we give gifts to others and especially to friends and family to symbolize :
NB: we will like to clarify that the CCC Christmas party is not only for those who attend the monthly Cameroon Catholic community Mass it an outreach of C.C.C to the Cameroonian community at large.Names0-3yrs4-8yrs9-14yrs1.Aboko Henry9B2.Aboko Kerry8B3.Aboko Stephen8B4.Ada4G5.Akoh Amara3G6.Akoh Asana1B7.Allen10B8.Allison6G9.Alobwede Valvic10.Alobwede Viclaire10G11.Alobwede Viczaril12B12.Atabong Michellla11G13.Atabong Norbert Atabong6B14.Awungia Chifen15.Ballock Velma14G16.Besong Zuriel14B17.Bibai Alice14G18.Bibai Grace9G19.Binfon Ernest
- the three wise men giving Jesus his gifts to prove their love and loyalty for Him.
- to show our friends and family how much we love and care about them
- to make people happy especially our kids.
- to celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>