3542Re: [CCC_ATLANTA] Todays' Homily

  • Kila Fobi
    Dec 16, 2013
      Thank you Nain very beautiful.I love the Irish saying and will dwell it on this season.

      Radiate & Give Love -- Love Comes Back To You
      Life Is A Song - Sing It.
      Life Is A Game - Play It.
      Life Is A Challenge - Meet It.
      Life Is A Dream - Realize It.
      Life Is A Sacrifice - Offer It.
      Life Is Love - Enjoy It.

      Sai Baba

      Kila Sendze Fobi

      On Monday, December 16, 2013 6:10 AM, Evelyn Adio <eadio2000@...> wrote:

      It was a very touching homily to me also Ma Kila because it is often said by their actions we shall know them. It really reminds me of this old Irish Poem that says "May those that love us love us- And those that do not love us, may God turn their hearts, And if he cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we shall know them by their limp." We all are actors in this world, some will act well and some others not so very well and we shall all know them by their fumbling. Keep loving everyone anyways because that's what is right in God's eyes. May the spirit or advent turn us into good actors and actresses so that His name will forever be praised.

      Nain Asana-akoh

      On Dec 15, 2013, at 9:21 PM, Kila Fobi <kila4b@...> wrote:

      Fada, thank you for the wonderful sermon of today. I don't know about you all my dear brothers and sisters but today's' homily  went straight to that place .  I am already on my  Ps and Qs making sure I sow seeds of love especially during this time of advent.

      It went something like this..."Your actions will always speak for you ,you are what you portray.
      If you sow and show love you will harvest love and your actions will show you are an embodiment of love and there is no short cut or any other way to achieve this.........very deep!!!

      Fada I think you really need to be posting your homilies so we can always revisit them..

      Once more thank you and may the good Lord continue to bless you...

      hmmm a know say " Holy Spirit" no catch na only me today for church oh!!!

      Stay bless everyone..

      Radiate & Give Love -- Love Comes Back To You
      Life Is A Song - Sing It.
      Life Is A Game - Play It.
      Life Is A Challenge - Meet It.
      Life Is A Dream - Realize It.