Response to our request for input on CCT repair needs.

  • CCCT
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      We have received a good response to our recent request to this group for input on what the CCT needs for maintenance and repair. The responses will help guide us as we approach NPS and Mont. Co. Parks, and will provide support to our requests because they answer the question "What do trail user want most?" THANK YOU!

      We have summarized the responses - available online at
      http://www.cctrail.org/Trail%20Issues.htm

      for the CCCT Board