Annual Meeting 6 p.m. Monday, June 11.

  • CCCT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      The board and members will meet in Elm Street Park in Bethesda at 6 p.m. on Monday, June 11th for the Annual Meeting of the Coalition for the Capital Crescent Trail. All CCCT supporters are invited, and food and beverage will be provided. Please join us.

      Elm Street Park is one block off Wisconsin Ave. at Willow Lane, in downtown Bethesda. There is a public parking lot at Willow Lane, adjacent to the park. The park is adjacent to the Interim CCT (Georgetown Branch Trail) at the east end of the Bethesda tunnel.

      The meeting will include briefings on multiple topics. Greg Drury, the Chair of our subcommittee on the Purple Line light-rail issues will discuss the Wisconsin Avenue tunnel. Peter Gray will report on the River Road Plaza project. CCCT has been working on this project for years and we have just received approval from the Mont. Co. Planning Board to proceed to construction.

      The existing CCCT board members have expressed interest in continuing to serve. We need more people to serve on the board, and to help as volunteers for special projects. Anyone interested in joining is encouraged to attend our board meetings and seek election to the board at the annual meeting.