Call for Volunteers:

  • ccct07
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      WANTED: People to help defeat the invasive species choking our trees

      Invasive species are threatening the health of trees along the CCtrail
      corridor, particularly between Bethesda and the DC/Montgomery County
      line. In order to combat this problem the Coalition for the Capital
      Crescent Trail needs:

      - Volunteers to train in recognizing and uprooting invasive species.
      Training consists of one session conducted by Montgomery County Parks.

      - Two volunteers to coordinate the overall volunteer effort in
      uprooting invasive species.

      If you are interested in participating, send an email to
      contact@... or leave a message at 202-234-4874.