Help Needed / Hams Bike Nite

  • alarmman20
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      The C.C.A.R.G. are looking for volunteers to assist in communications for the Crescent Connection Road Race this Sunday (September 5) at 6:30 P.M. The race starts on the Westbank crosses the GNO Bridge and Ends at the Convention Center.Anyone intrested in helping please contact me ASAP at Joen5ozg@... or call me at 504-288-7084. Like always all volunteers will recieve a T-Shirt..

      ....Calling ALL Hams who Rides a Motorcycle or Scooter!!!!!!!

      Come Join the Fun Tonight (Wednesday Night) for Hams Bike Night.We will meet at 6:30 PM at the Exxon at Clearview and Vets. At 6:45 PM we will depart to the Pit Stop on Jefferson Hwy.Then from there we will ride to the Camp in Harahan. Sometime in between we will eat somewhere.

      So Join the fun... What a Great way to Socialize.....

      73's Joe