VoIP Hurricane Prep Net for April 2010 and the Time Change

  • rmacedo@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hello to all...

      A reminder that the VoIP Hurricane Prep Net for April is Saturday Evening 4/3/10. With the time change, the net is now at 8 PM EDT/7 PM CDT/6 PM MDT/5 PM PDT. There will be no training for the April net due to the Passover and Easter holidays and my return travel from Florida from the National Hurricane Conference. I will provide some comments on the National Hurricane Conference for this month's net. For next month's net, we'll have 1 to 2 training topics to make up for no training on this week's net including a thorough review on the National Hurricane Conference.

      Thanks to all for their continued support of the VoIP Hurricane Net!

      73,Rob-KD1CY.
      Director of Operations for the VoIP Hurricane Net