146.82 Repeater

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2012
      146.82 repeater in New Orleans is back to its normal use.
    • alarmman20
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2014

        REPEATER.....Anyone interest in seeing 146.82 repeater, Please contact me ASAP we will be going to the repeater site shortly..504-288-7084 Joe N5OZG

      • alarmman20
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22, 2014

          Hi Everyone...

          C.C.A.R.G. Members

          146.82 Repeater

          I have received several phone calls concerning the 146.82 repeater not working properly . We have been working on it as much as possible. One problem is I work 60 hours a week so my time is very limited. We belive that we found the problem and planning to go up Friday morning to correct the problem. So by Friday around noon it should be back working as normal. I apologize for the inconvenience. Feel free to use the 147.12 + PL tone 114.8 repeater or the 444.775 repeater.

          73's Joe C.C.A.R.G.

        • alarmman20
          Message 4 of 8 , May 6, 2014

            Hi Everyone

            The 146.82 repeater is still sick. We are in the process of getting an other duplexer.. Mean while try using  147.12 repeater,or the 444.775 repeater , or 444.575 repeater.

            Thanks 73.s Joe

          • Nicholas Frederick

              Message 6 of 8 , May 6, 2014

                yes every thing echo  link and RF links  on 147.12 repeater. Joe
                Are you switching all of the Echolink stuff to the 147 machine for now?

                From: <joen5ozg@...>
                Date: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 11:03 AM
                To: <CCARG@yahoogroups.com>

                Hi Everyone

                The 146.82 repeater is still sick. We are in the process of getting an other duplexer.. Mean while try using  147.12 repeater,or the 444.775 repeater , or 444.575 repeater.

                Thanks 73.s Joe

                No virus found in this message.

            • alarmman20
              Message 7 of 8 , Aug 4, 2014

                Hello Everyone

                I have put a filter cavity on 146.82 repeater because when we were using the RF link to Hammond it would get some desense on weak signals. ( another words weak signals were unable to get in). After installing the filter cavity the results were ALL POSITIVE . So if you all can please check in the South East Louisiana Amateur Radio Club ARES net to night at 8:30 PM. We would greatly appreciated...

                73's Joe