6 Meter repeaters

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 23, 2011
      Does anyone know of any working 6 meter repeaters in Region 1 or 9 ? I looking to justify building an FM radio but I want to know if there are 6m repeaters in the New Orleans, Saint Tammany / Mississippi area. Thanks in advance.
    • n5hum
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2011
        Hey Lyn, just noticed this post. I'm not sure, I know mine was the upgraded model with 18 menu options. The future mobile dual band rig is here http://www.wouxun.us/item.php?item_id=228

        73, Scott

        --- In CCARG@yahoogroups.com, "Lyn Trask" <aladdin3rd@...> wrote:

        > Scott,
        > Did you get the model 1 or 3? Also, I didn't find the info on the future mobile/base rig.
        >
        > Lyn
        > KF5GFD
        >
        > Lyn Trask

      • n5hum
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 27, 2011
          OK, I've been looking around for a while now and have a small list compiled for you. Not sure if they are all working or not, but the one's in FL should be (their list was just updated in OCT).
          52.45 no PL Morgan City, LA
          53.09 107.2 Hammond, LA
          53.15 100.0 Beaumont, TX
          53.11 141.3 Channelview, TX