First Aid and CPR

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Jurupa Area Recreation and Parks District is offering First Aid and CPR
      classes. This is something we all need in order to recieve our
      credential! The dates are: Saturday June 16 and Saturday Auguat 18 (8
      am-5 pm). $50/resident--both courses and $67/non-resident--both
      courses (residency status is 92509 or 91752). Call 951-361-2090 to
      sign up!