Hiring OPT's training &placement assistance for

  • kevin.primasoftus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      PrimaSoft is an IT and Management consulting firm that offers a broad portfolio of technology and manpower staffing solutions.
      We seek degreed individuals, who are eligible to work in US or F1 to H1B, OPT to H1; L1 /J1 to H1 and H1 to H1 transfer holders. We have e-verify facility also for the extension of OPT for the interested candidates. Our ideal candidate should have a master's degree/degree from a US University. Fresh Graduate Consultants can eventually become Content Management /ECM experts. PrimaSoft Inc offers a base salary, great benefits, training and many other career development opportunities.

      Core areas in which training is given:-

      JAVA UNIX / AIX Weblogic SQL Developer
      .NET Websphere Web methods PL/SQL Developer
      QA BA Cold Fusion SAS
      Informatica Datastage AbInitio Cognos
      Business Objects Hyperion Networking

      About Training:-
      Duration – on candidate's capability (3-4 weeks depending on skill trained)
      Expert Trainers will provide training (Professional trainers with more than relevant exp in respective fields).
      Fully equipped lab with servers and systems
      All study material will be provided
      100% Hands on training
      During training and until a project starts, free accommodation and food will be provided.

      Compensation/Benefits:-
      Salary: $ Negotiable Per Annum Depend On Experience (DOE)

      Industries Served:
      Banking, Energy, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Retail, Professional Services, Public Sector, Telecommunication, Media & Technology…..

      Kevin Hall
      kevin@...
      Primasoft Inc.
      732-665-6247 (Direct