Re: [CBUSCTA] Meeting

  • LILIAN VELASQUEZ
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi ladies,
      Is it on Arlington and "Brooksomething??"

      Lily Velasquez

      Rebecca Faircloth <rfaircloth1@...> wrote:
      Whichever one you like better.  You pick and let me know.  Could you call Lillian and let her know.   Thank you!

      Rebecca Faircloth
      c 951-203-7828

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 7, 2008
         Ok Ladies,
        Let me know wich one do you agree on.
        My cell # is 951-533-1288

        How about the one in Canyon Crest? Is that okay? Do you know where that one is? Also, can you give me Lillian's number? I dont think I have it. Thanks!

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2008
          Hi Girls,

          Meeting at 3pm on Tuesday? Is everyone free? We need to discuss
          strategies to recruit more people, especially for our replacements.
          Let me know!

          Also, Rebecca: I saw on InsideCBU that there is a Club Presidents
          Meeting on Tuesday 9pm-10pm in the Gameroom.

          Michele
        • Rebecca Faircloth
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
            Hi you!  I'm available and I will be there about 2:30pm.  We haven't requested a room yet so we should meet at Wanda's.  We could sneak into a classroom.  We do need to talk about recruitment.  We need to spend that $880 for afterschool programs too in case it does not continue.  I did see the President's meeting.  Class lets out at 9:30 but I think I will ask before class if I can leave a little early.  We will ask if you can come too, if you like.

            See you tomorrow.  2-3pm at Wanda's!

            Rebecca Faircloth
            c 951-203-7828