CTA Conference Volunteer Positions

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      I emailed Gail Watts to see about volunteering for the Good Teaching
      Conference in Orange County (March 7-9, 2008) and the Human Rights
      Conference in Irvine (March 28-30, 2008). She said that all
      volunteer positions for the Good Teaching Conference are filled, but
      there are 2 positions left for the Human Rights conference.

      I am on the list to volunteer at the Human Rights conference. She
      said that two other students from Cal Baptist are going too. For the
      Human Rights conference your registration fee will be waived and
      hotel room paid (double-occupancy). Transportation is on your own.

      Also, we can attend the Good Teaching Conference as SCTA members.
      Registration cost is 80% off. However, we will not reimbursed for a
      hotel room. We could either commute or pitch in on a room/find a
      hotel cheap nearby. Here is the registration link:
      https://www.regonline.com/CalendarNET/EventCalendar.aspx?
      CustomerId=239170&view=month

      These are both excellent opportunities for us. I hope that we can
      all attend the conferences. Remember, there are only 2 spots left to
      volunteer at the Human Rights conference. If you would like to
      volunteer, please email Gail Watts ASAP at: GWatts@...

      Hope to see you all there!

      Michele Langston
      CBU SCTA- Vice President