Re: [CBUSCTA] New 07-08 Officers

  • LILIAN VELASQUEZ
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Rebecca,
      Sorry it took so long.  I am interested in The Historian position.
      C ya next meeting!
      Lilian Velasquez

      Rebecca <rfaircloth1@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Today's meeting had a very-VERY-small showing but we were able to
      fill two positions. Rebecca Faircloth will be your President and
      Michelle Langston will be your Vice-President for the current school
      year. There are still some positions to fill! We need a Secretary,
      Treasurer, Editor, and Historian. See below for the job
      descriptions and let me know if you are interested in a position.

      Looking forward to the many things to come this year!
      Rebecca

      Section 4. The Treasurer:
      A. Shall be responsible for the safekeeping and accounting of all
      funds;
      B. Shall provide financial reports at each Executive Committee and
      Representative Assembly meeting; and
      C. Shall sign all checks drawn on the bank account of the
      Association.

      Section 5. The Secretary:
      A. Shall keep accurate records and files of the proceedings of
      general and Executive Committee meetings; and
      B. Shall submit monthly reports to the respective district,
      regional, or state presidents.

      Section 6. The Historian: (optional)
      A. Shall prepare an Association scrapbook;
      B. Shall write a history of the year's work;
      C. Shall be in charge of the local newsletter;
      D. Shall take pictures at Association events; and
      E. Shall provide/secure expert help in the above areas.

      Section 7. The Editor: (optional)
      A. Shall work with the historian to compile a local newsletter;
      B. Shall distribute local and state publications; and
      C. Shall perform other duties as delegated by the President and/or
      Executive Committee.

      Section 8. In the event of a vacancy in the office of Vice-
      President, Secretary, or Treasurer, the vacancy shall be filled by
      appointment of the Executive Committee for the remainder of the
      term.