No activity in last 7 days
The Canadian Biosphere Research Network (CBRN, formerly the Canadian Network for Biosphere Reserve Research and Thinking and Canadian BR Student Network) is a network of graduate students, researchers and undergraduates working on or in UNESCO Biosphere Reserves in Canada and around the world. The object of the group is to provide a forum for cooperation, collaboration, discussion and information-sharing among those grappling with the BR concept and with the challenges of doing research at the point where scientific & environmental issues and community development meet.
- Jan 4, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.