Okay, sorry for the weird posting. I'm not used to this forum format. I have for sale a 78 CB 125 S in excellent shape. Has British Columbia "collector"glasseye83853
Hello, There are many choices for CB125 rear wheels at what I consider to be very reasonable prices. You can get a bare hub or an entire wheel. Mer_lwesterfield@bellsouth.net
The purpose of the group is for sharing information on such topics as:
Modifications, maintenance, repairs, customising, restoring, repairing, after market parts, group or solo rides, bike meets, events etc etc!.
Please note: This group is for all people who own any Honda CB100 Cb125 or similar Honda twin/single '100' or ‘125cc’ .
- Jan 18, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.