Thanks CK, I was thinking that the idler gear would slip out of mesh and lock the gearbox up but there must be enough left at the tooth root to keep the teethwaters5cl
Hi Craig, Nor much experience with high CR pistons but my race motors generally run in the 9.5-10.5 area. No problem kicking over, but I have lost a few teethmacchirace
Anyone? T.ray? Would appreciate any advice / experience. Thanks, Craigwaters5cl
The purpose of the group is for sharing information on such topics as:
Modifications, maintenance, repairs, customising, restoring, repairing, after market parts, group or solo rides, bike meets, events etc etc!.
Please note: This group is for all people who own any Honda CB100 Cb125 or similar Honda twin/single '100' or ‘125cc’ .
- Jan 18, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.