Cb500-4. Has aperfect pipe for cb. I think it was number 4 cylinder, may have been3 T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network. ... Sent from my iPhone Ont.raymiller
Thanks, that's very helpful. I'll wait until a proper one comes along!saralibertine
Here in the USA we didn't get very many of the twin 125's but considering that they are about 60cc a cylinder I would assume that the exhaust pipe ID (firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the group is for sharing information on such topics as:
Modifications, maintenance, repairs, customising, restoring, repairing, after market parts, group or solo rides, bike meets, events etc etc!.
Please note: This group is for all people who own any Honda CB100 Cb125 or similar Honda twin/single '100' or ‘125cc’ .
- Jan 18, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.