Re: [CB-BOOK] New file uploaded to CB-BOOK

  • Bill McGraw
    Message 1 of 185 , Aug 20, 2010
      Joe,
      I can't open any of these, keep getting a page telling me I have an open dialog and need to open Microsoft Word to close the dialog, I can't find anything that works.

      Bill McGraw, KF5FJZ, NRA Life
      "Somewhere South of Chicago"
      Greenville, Mississippi

      Message 185 of 185 , Jun 30, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CB-BOOK
        group.

        File : /POST THIRD EDITION ARTICLES/ABOUT GROUPS/WIND.doc