No activity in last 7 days
Established in 2003, the Connecting Arizona Advocates, Inc. (CAzAD) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit umbrella organization run primarily for, of, and by Deaf, Deaf-Blind, deaf, hard of hearing and others who work with us. We promote teamwork by bridging together the 575,000 above-mentioned citizens to the rest of Arizona folks through advocacy, education and networking.
- Cultures & Community
- Jan 25, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.