Hello from Rupert

  • Loriann
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2007
      Hello All,
      I am new to this Group and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is
      Loriann and we moved from Oceanside California to Rupert in 2004 .The
      locals are not shy about their dislike of crazy Californians.
      We are a retired Marine family and our youngest child will be heading
      off to college in Sacramento soon.
      I would love to connect with fellow transplants from the sunshine state
      and learn to love our new home.
      blessings,
      Loriann
    • Julian
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2007
        Welcome Loriann!

        Drove through Rupert last summer, great town. Ya, you have to watch
        the California thing there. As for me, I was busy taking stock
        photography images of the main strip and that wonderful town square
        for my company and I'm sure I stuck out like a sore thumb.

        Best,

        Julian

        --- In CAtoID@yahoogroups.com, "Loriann" <borntolovejesus@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        > I am new to this Group and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is
        > Loriann and we moved from Oceanside California to Rupert in 2004 .The
        > locals are not shy about their dislike of crazy Californians.
        > We are a retired Marine family and our youngest child will be heading
        > off to college in Sacramento soon.
        > I would love to connect with fellow transplants from the sunshine state
        > and learn to love our new home.
        > blessings,
        > Loriann

      • Loriann Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2007

          Hello Julian.
          Thank you for the welcome. We were looking at some Real Estate on the square and lost out to a Dollar Store. The Dollar Store caught fire and burned quite a bit of that side of the square.
          I hope that when the Wilson Theater that they try to revitalize the Square.
          What part of California are you from and what area of Idaho are you now in ?
          blessings,
          Loriann
          Julian <julianjenkins@...> wrote:
          Welcome Loriann!

          Drove through Rupert last summer, great town. Ya, you have to watch
          the California thing there. As for me, I was busy taking stock
          photography images of the main strip and that wonderful town square
          for my company and I'm sure I stuck out like a sore thumb.

          Best,

          Julian

          --- In CAtoID@yahoogroups. com, "Loriann" <borntolovejesus@ ...> wrote:

          > Hello All,
          > I am new to this Group and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is
          > Loriann and we moved from Oceanside California to Rupert in 2004 .The
          > locals are not shy about their dislike of crazy Californians.
          > We are a retired Marine family and our youngest child will be heading
          > off to college in Sacramento soon.
          > I would love to connect with fellow transplants from the sunshine state
          > and learn to love our new home.
          > blessings,
          > Loriann

          []